WHY DO YOU NEED ‘AUTHENTIC AMBITION’ FOR YOUR EMPLOYEES?
Authentic Ambition is a programme designed to help womxn in business to understand themselves better so they can drive personal and professional success aligned always to their sense of self, work goals and aspirations.
The programme first centres around identity, which is the foundation of all of the work Diosa Coaching does. It through a better sense of self that womxn can feel more confident, positive, aligned to her values and passionate about her actions.
The second part of the programme focuses on developing that authenticity at work. Through reclaiming their behaviours, feeling unapologetic about who they are and what they want to achieve. This is followed by what drives them at work, what ideas hold them back (imposter syndrome) and long-term career goals. The end of the programme will be using techniques to build all of these elements together to maximise their personal and professional success.
WHO IS ‘AUTHENTIC AMBITION’ FOR?
- Any womxn in your organisation
- Parent’s looking to come back to work after parental leave
- Those coming back after a career break
- Managers / mid-manager training to up-skill their leadership qualities
- Career guidance/career direction training
- Workshop in-line with your CSR programme
- To increase staff wellbeing and personal/professional development in-house
WHAT’S THE BENEFITS OF ‘AUTHENTIC AMBITION’ AS AN ORGANISATION?
- More motivated staff
- Womxn who feel supported by their organisation
- Management leadership skills
- Career progression
- Helping parent’s get back to work
- Amazing opportunity for CSR accountability
- Increased productivity
- Career growth and business development
- Confident, powerful and successful workplace
WHAT DOES ‘AUTHENTIC AMBITION’ INCLUDE?
- Either X2 1-2-1 90 minute sessions with me (in person or Skype)
- Or X1 half-day workshop lead in-house in your organization
- Workbook handout
- Email and phone support after the session
- Discount on future sessions
WHAT DO WE COVER IN THESE SESSIONS?
- Understanding your authentic self
- Reclaiming our feminine power at work
- Career drivers
- Long term vision of your life
- Imposter Syndrome work
- Manifestation work and unblocking
- Detailed action plan and points of focus
WHAT INVESTMENT IS NEEDED?
The total cost of this programme is £525
Educational Institutions or Charities
The price of the programme is £400
A payment plan is available
- Deposit – £125
- 2 further payments of – £200
- 1-off payment of £500 (£25 discount)
For students at university I will offer these sessions to you at £400
- Deposit – £100
- 2 further payments of – £150
- 1-off payment of £350
WHAT OTHER SERVICES DO I PROVIDE?
Jenni from Diosa was instrumental in helping me make the next key steps that I needed in my job I had just returned from maternity leave for the 2nd time and was really struggling with my identity and purpose. Jenni really helped me ground my thinking… even when I got the job, Jenni then did sessions around imposter syndrome and confidence, which made me land in a new job successfully. Really couldn’t have got this far without her.
IT consultant, London