As a student you have so much to think about! Finding a job, let alone the job you REALLY want doesn’t need to be another thing you worry about.
The job market around the world is fiercely competitive and requires you to be able to hold you own in interviews, in knowing what you want and knowing where you need to make compromises. Working with me will help you understand the vision you want for your life, how to get to where you are and linking all the pieces together to manifest the job you really want.
What could we work on together?
- Skills, values and belief systems
- Understanding what the end goal is
- Understanding how work plays into your identity and what and who you want to be seen as
- Looking at the job market – what is required of you, how you meet that currently and where the gaps are
- Reviewing your 10 and 5 year plan and a step-by-step plan of what it will take for you to get there
- How to understand how your current lifestyle plays into these plans – what do you NEED to have, what do you WANT to have and what is REQUIRED of you from outside factors
- CV building (fitting in those skills and values we will discuss)
- Cover letter writing
- How to deal with disappointment (if you don’t get quite what you want first time).
You can read all of the blogs from Diosa Coaching here.
I have started a partnership with Not Going to Uni – you can read the blogs specific for students below
- Finding yourself and your dream job
- Actions speak louder than words – living free from stereotypes
- Mental health and your job hunt
- How to help students make decisions about their career
How could we work together?
Book a free 30 minute consultation to discuss where you are at
60 minute coaching session
Understand your skills, values and beliefs and how this fits into your long term plan so you can find a job that suits you and your lifestyle
CV review and cover letter help
Get help with your CV and development of an effective cover letter
3x 60 minute sessions
Get the most out of your coaching with a bundle of 3 coaching sessions. We can cover a number of different things depending on your needs