‘Supermom wasn’t a bad job description. The pay was lousy if you were talking about real money. But the payoff was priceless in so many other ways’
― Roxanne Henke
What a responsibility it is to be a mother! Couple that with the 10,000 other responsibilities you have to face on a day to day basis, well… no wonder Supermom has become the word on the street.
Taking time for yourself, even signing up for some coaching might seem like time well spent doing 1 of those 10,000 things I mention above, but taking some time for yourself, will not only help you, it will help your kids, your family and your relationships!
As with all of my packages, this coaching package can be made up of any of the following elements in a bid to help you to achieve coaching on the things that are going to really benefit you!
- Identity – who YOU are currently… as a mother, as a wife/partner, business woman, home builder, entrepreneur… but who is it that you want to be seen as?
- Work – do you want to go back to work? Do you have to go back to work? Does that work now serve you? (check out how to set up a new business!)
- Decision making – how to make decisions that help not only you but also your family and how to have conversations with your nearest and dearest on your direction
- Skills & values – how to identify your skills and values that you have now as a mother and how to harness those into something that serves you
- Stress management – practical tools to help you manage the current stresses in your life and how to work to eliminate them completely!
- Wellbeing – how to create positive habits and routines in your life to help fulfil your personal desires
How could we work together?
Book a free 30 minute consultation to discuss where you are at
90 minute coaching session
Help reclaim your identity alongside being a mother, a partner, a friend, sibling, daughter etc - work out how you have developed, what new you bring to the table and what you want to do now!
x3 90 minute coaching session
Let's dig a bit deeper into how your mindset has changed about yourself since becoming a mum. Let's find out what it means for your previous plans, your current existence and your future - the world is your oyster! Can you really have it all? YES!